ICW offers you a variety of ways to connect with other families that are unique:
- Participate in monthly parent/caregiver meetings to receive updates on ICW programs and services and input your ideas. Meetings usually include guest speakers and/or workshops. ICW meets on the second Tuesday of each month (September through June) from 7:00-9:00 PM at the Washtenaw Intermediate School District Teaching and Learning Center at 1819 S. Wagner Road in Ann Arbor, MI.
- Attend monthly social and recreational activities for individuals with disabilities and their families/caregivers
- Communicate with other families about common challenges and solutions
- Explore the opportunity for your child to live independently in a supported environment
- Join a residential community, have a voice, and work with others to provide a higher quality, more independent, productive life style for individuals with disabilities
- Participate in high-quality support services provided by Intentional Communities of Washtenaw
- Participate with Intentional Communities of Washtenaw committees to further the ICW mission as you desire
For additional information contact Martha Bloom at 734-761-8139.
Support ICW’s community building activities by making a donation HERE.